Want to play? Check out the August challenge below. Here is the inspiration for the challenge and it’s going to really push you to ‘alter’ your focal point and enjoy the process of collage. Are you ready?
- One altered book.
- One focal point.
- Limited background materials.
The challenge; your ONE focal point will be used throughout your altered book.
- Change that focal point by adding or subtracting elements.
- Limit your background supplies to one medium~acrylic, watercolor, oils, pastels.
- Use those in different ways through out your book.
- Create a story or poem about each altered image using the discarded pages from your altered book.
My Intentions: I will be using ONE image of Frida Kahlo. I will be using acrylic spray paints for the backgrounds and I will be creating poems to go with each altered image.